OVERSEAS TRADING LIMITED ETHICS POLICY
Overseas Trading Ltd. is respected for the manner in which it has conducted its business over the years nationally and internationally. Underlying this reputation are our Company's high standard of honesty, integrity and ethics. These standards are important business and social assets, and the Company is determined that they will be maintained.
SUPPLIERS AND FACTORIES
Suppliers and factories undergo strict assessment, covering ethical policy. It is expected that Suppliers to Overseas Trading Ltd. will comply with the principles of the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) Base Code.
• No forced labour is used.
• Suppliers maintain a safe and hygienic working environment.
• Child labour is not used. Wages meet national legal standards or industry benchmark standards; whichever is higher.
• There is no discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, termination or retirement based on race, caste, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or political affiliation.
• No harsh or inhumane treatment of workers is allowed.
Overseas Trading Ltd. is committed to protecting the quality of the environment through sound environmental practice. Overseas Trading Ltd. ensure that factories meet or exceed local environmental law and regulations in an effort to reduce waste and minimise the environmental impact of their operations.